Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

Production: The Shooting

Date: Monday 20th February 2012
Time: 4.00pm
Locaiton: My garden
Weather: Sunny but windy
Actress: Gracie Kimmitt
Make up and hair design: Chloe Kimmitt

Below is a screen shot of the different shots I took on this specific produciton date. The shots all hold a similar narrative, however some takes will not be suitable for my final product. To organise this I have looked through each clip and carefully chose which ones are rushes, thereofre not suitable at all and then which ones can be cut and edited as part of the final product. I have also chose the best shot, which I will use the majority of for my trailer and some screenshots for photographs that can be seen on my website and also maybe my film poster.




The next process will be to cut the appropriate sections from each piece. I have chosen to use the softwarew iMovie to do and to create the final trailer in. I have chose this because it is convient to me in the college and has all the appropriate editing tools I need to fit the criteria of producing the teaser trailer.


Below is some sections of filming that I took on this day. Note that these are not the final products and still need to be edited through the post production process. Within production I used a JVC HDD hard disk camcorder. 






No comments:

Post a Comment