Search This Blog

Friday 20 January 2012

Pre Production Forms

As part of the pre production process for my media products,  I have proposed my idea and prepared for legal requirements, including safety and ethical issues. This is what any professionally film company would have to do before filming and distributing their film campaign.








Below is an example of one of my actors contract. Each has been signed by my actors/ actresses, after they had read the terms and conditions of filming.











I researched Pluckley Village council on the internet and found the villages website, which had contact details for the council, who i was then able to email.

Pluckley Village Website: http://www.pluckley.net/


 





Below is an overall events schedule plan. This has helped me to group together different maain sections of the production process.



No comments:

Post a Comment