Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2012

Evaluation of Pitch

I feel that my pitch went well in the aspect that I demonstrated an exploration of the ideas for my film campaign in detail, including relevant resources as examples from my research, showing that I can originate and research ideas for media products.

I think my ideas were clear, conveying an even balance between having my own unique selling point and using existing codes and conventions from the horror genre. I feel that maybe the way I presented these ideas however slightly let me down, and therefore did not demonstrate them in a powerful and confidnet way.

I feel that I have clearly shown through my pitch, with the use of psychographics that I have researched my target audience's needs and commercial viability. I think that I could have displayed more of this knowledge within my pitch, by adding further examples of the results I had received from my questionnaires and focus groups I have completed. I do however think that I have validated that I have used both qualitative and quantative data when researching and analysing my audience, as I have envolved the attutdies and opinions of a sample of my audience, while also evaluating the data within graphics from my questionnaire results.

No comments:

Post a Comment